Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.dbwle.com/
This website contains general information about Taylor, Taylor & Taylor, Inc. and is not intended to be a source of legal advice for any purpose. Neither receipt of information presented on this site, nor the sending of any email or other electronic communication to Taylor, Taylor & Taylor, Inc., or its lawyers through this site shall create an attorney-client relationship, and any such email or communication will not be treated as confidential. No user of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on this site without seeking legal advice of counsel. Taylor, Taylor & Taylor, Inc. expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any content in this site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use “cookies” and similar technologies on our websites. Cookies are small data files that that are placed on your computer when you access our websites. First-party cookies are set by us. Third-party cookies are set by others, such as analytics providers.
Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to reject them, but refusing cookies may, in some cases, inhibit or preclude your use of the website or its features. You can learn more about cookies at https://allaboutcookies.org.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries)
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly)
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.
- Over 45 Years of Trusted Experience
- A Team of Six Dedicated Attorneys
- Practicing in Courts Across Virginia
- Results Driven Problem Solvers
- Meet Our TeamDedicated to fierce representation for the best possible outcome of your case.Our Attorneys
- Join Our TeamLooking to make a difference? Seeking to provide legal counsel and support?Apply Today
- Making a payment?Looking to make a payment? Look no further. We provide a simple system to make paying pain free.Pay Here