Personal Injury Claims in Virginia
When you have been injured in an accident, your first concern after seeking medical attention may be how you will afford paying for a Culpeper personal injury attorney. Having a lawyer on your side is an important part of filing a personal injury lawsuit with a successful outcome.
It is understandable that you may feel hiring a lawyer is too expensive, which is why our team at Davies, Barrell, Will, Lewellyn & Edwards, PLC works on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay us anything upfront. Once we have been successful, you will pay us a fee out of your settlement.
There are a number of benefits to a contingency fee, including that:
- You can have legal counsel on your side right away
- You will not have to come up with the money to pay immediately
- You will not have to pay an expensive hourly fee
Affordable & Accessible Legal Team
Many firms throughout the area charge an hourly rate or even a flat rate for legal services, including representation in a personal injury lawsuit. We know that this is often not realistic for clients like yourself who have just been through a serious accident.
Our Culpeper personal injury lawyers know how vital it is to have a lawyer to represent you, even if you cannot initially afford to hire one. With more than 45 years of experience representing accident victims in lawsuits, we have the skill, resources, and compassion you need on your side.
Please call our firm at (540) 825-6000 to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation.
- Over 45 Years of Trusted Experience
- A Team of Six Dedicated Attorneys
- Practicing in Courts Across Virginia
- Results Driven Problem Solvers
- Meet Our TeamDedicated to fierce representation for the best possible outcome of your case.Our Attorneys
- Join Our TeamLooking to make a difference? Seeking to provide legal counsel and support?Apply Today
- Making a payment?Looking to make a payment? Look no further. We provide a simple system to make paying pain free.Pay Here