Culpeper Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Representing Virginia Motorcycle Accident Victims
All motorcyclists acknowledge the inherent risk when they take to the road each day. A rider must be more skilled at maneuvering the road and must react more quickly to any possible danger. It is unfortunate that many vehicle drivers do not exercise that same amount of vigilance and cause an accident. Our Culpeper motorcycle accident lawyers understand just how important it is to have a strong support system at this time, and we can offer that to you.
Davies, Barrell, Will, Lewellyn & Edwards, PLC is known for our dynamic and results-driven advocacy.
If you or a loved one have been injured, it is time to take action and protect your legal rights.
Contact us today to request an appointment at our firm!
Injuries due to Motorcycle Accidents
It is well understood that motorcycles offer much less protection than passenger vehicles, considering that most of their bodies are exposed and are often less visible to other drivers. When a driver is distracted or makes a careless decision—texting and driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or simply fails to pay attention to the road—this is one of the many reasons a Virginia motorcycle accident can occur.
Injuries from motorcycle accidents might include any of the following:
- Road rash
- Neck or spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Life-threatening injuries
As Culpeper motorcycle accident attorneys, we take the time to investigate thoroughly into cases and determine where another driver was negligent. Whether it is due to driver negligence or an outside factor, we make sure to use that as a point of contention and build an argument on our clients’ behalf. Every situation will be unique, which is why it is important to have Culpeper injury attorneys advocate on your behalf
Virginia Motorcycle Laws
Each state has different laws regarding motorcycle helmet usage, lane-splitting, etc. It’s especially important as a motorcyclist to understand the laws of whatever state you are riding in so that you can protect yourself and avoid legal trouble should you be involved in an accident. Our Culpeper motorcycle accident attorneys are experts in Virginia motorcycle accident law.
- Virginia Motorcycle Helmet Laws – The state of Virginia requires all motorcyclists and passengers to wear approved motorcycle helmets.
Motorcyclists are also required to wear protective eye-wear (goggles, face shield, etc.) if their bike is not equipped with a windshield.
- Is Lane-Splitting Legal in Virginia? – It is illegal in Virginia for a motorcycle and a car to share the same
lane or pass another car within the same lane. However, two motorcycles may share the same lane with one another.
Committed to Delivering Results
We can anticipate any difficult situation, no matter how complex the case may appear to be. We guide our clients through each step of the legal process so that they have a greater perspective on the matter and can anticipate what is to come. With more than 45 years of legal experience behind us, we know that you can trust in our expertise to skillfully handle your motorcycle accident case.
Contact our Culpeper injury firm to discuss your case further with our experts in Virginia motorcycle law: (540) 825-6000.
- Over 45 Years of Trusted Experience
- A Team of Six Dedicated Attorneys
- Practicing in Courts Across Virginia
- Results Driven Problem Solvers
- Meet Our TeamDedicated to fierce representation for the best possible outcome of your case.Our Attorneys
- Join Our TeamLooking to make a difference? Seeking to provide legal counsel and support?Apply Today
- Making a payment?Looking to make a payment? Look no further. We provide a simple system to make paying pain free.Pay Here